The whiskey-like intensity of cold brew concentrate is balanced by the richness of the cream.
The pinch of salt helps bring the coffee flavour to life. It’s also virtually zero carbs – or so they tell me.
- Add cream & salt to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well for 5 seconds to lightly aerate the cream.
- Pour cold brew concentrate in a small glass (90ml piccolo glass or 120ml gibraltar glass).
- Float salted cream onto the cold brew over the back of a spoon to form clean layers.
- Drink through the cream for most delicious results.